Book Flu Jab Online – Flu season has already started in the world, and the United Kingdom is not different from any other country. The National Health Service believes that flu season starts in October in the United Kingdom and can continue into the last week of May. We usually peak in the last week of January or in the first week of February.
After that, we see a sharp decline in positive cases of flu. Each year, the United Kingdom records more than 30,000 bucks due to flu and pneumonia. At the same time, we also record millions of new cases of flu. The National Health Service suggests every citizen get vaccinated with the latest flu jab to ensure their safety during this flu season.
Unlike any other winter season, we might experience a little bit higher cases of flu this season. First of all, inflation is rising at a rapid speed, and the cost of energy is going to increase further. At the same time, COVID-19 is also going to be another problem, and we should be very well aware of that.
Today, we are not here to discuss current affairs. These things will keep happening, and we should ensure our safety under any circumstances. Let’s take a quick look at how you can easily book a flu jab online and get yourself vaccinated without any delay.
Find a Pharmacy to Book Flu Jabs Online
There are thousands of different pharmacies available in England that are currently offering flu jabs. You can create an appointment using the official website of any of these pharmacies and get yourself vaccinated with the latest flu jabs.
To help you out with your flu jab, the National Health Service created a database mentioning all the flu vaccine locations throughout the nation. If you are among those people who are not able to find any vaccination site nearby their neighborhoods, then you are in luck as you can use the below-given steps to find one.
- Simply click on the above-given button, which will directly take you to the official website of the National Health Service.
- The button will further redirect you to a pharmacy to book a flu jab online.
- Once you have landed on the find a pharmacy page, kindly scroll a little bit down and find that green-colored button named start now.
- That button will take you to the next page, where you have to enter your postcode, town name, or city name to find all the nearby locations.
- The National Health Service highly suggests everyone enter the postcode as it is going to provide more refined results with postcode as compared to any other option.
- Once you have entered your postcode, it will take you to the next page, where you will be able to locate all the pharmacies and vaccination sites.
- The best part about this tool is that it will tell you about everything regarding your vaccination sites, starting from the first name to all the way opening hours.
- You can even find the complete address location in Google Maps services available at the pharmacy, phone number, parking facility, etc.
Once you have located a nearby vaccination site, kindly click on the visit website button to create an appointment. For example, we tried to locate all vaccination sites in Kent. We found Lloyds pharmacy.
Book Flu Jab Online at Lloyds
If you are also going to Lloyd pharmacy for your flu jab, then we highly suggest you go through the below-given step-by-step tutorial.
Kindly remember, if you are not eligible for a free NHS flu jab, then you might have to spend around £17 to get yourself vaccinated with the latest flu jabs in the country.
- Kindly click on the above-given button to reach the official website of Lloyds pharmacy. The button will further redirect you to the appointment page.
- On the appointment page, you can select the first option, which will be named flu vaccine, to create your appointment.
- On the next page, it will ask you to select your locations, such as England or the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales 4 jersey.
- After that, it will ask you to select your age group.
- On the next page, it will ask you to enter your postal code to find the nearby Lloyds pharmacy locations.
- Once you have entered your postcode, it will provide a view of all the locations where the flu jab is available.
- After that, it will ask you to select the date and time of your flu jab and enter all the details regarding the patient starting from the first name to the way telephone.
Who can get a Free Flu Jab in the United Kingdom?
You might be surprised to know the National Health Service has a facility where they provide free flu jabs to everyone eligible according to their eligibility criteria.
If you fall into any of the below-given eligibility criteria, you can get yourself vaccinated with a free flu jab from any pharmacy.
- Everyone above the age of 65 is eligible to receive a free flu jab in the country.
- If you are going to be over 65 years old by 31st March 2023, you are also eligible for a free flu jab.
- Every pregnant woman in the country is going to be eligible for a flu jab this year.
- People who are struggling with chronic diseases are also eligible to receive a flu jab without any cost.
- If you are a frontline adult social care worker who is not eligible to get vaccinated from your employer, you are also eligible for the same.
People who fall in the above-given categories can get themselves vaccinated at any vaccination site. You don’t have to pay anything to get yourself vaccinated and later get reimbursements. If anyone is asking you for money, that is probably a scam, and you should report it to the authorities.
Can anyone below the age of 18 books a flu jab online?
The National Health Service has mentioned on its official website that everyone below the age of 18 will be eligible to receive a flu jab at GP surgery, community clinic, or school. Yes, unlike any other adult in the country, everyone below the age of 18 will have to get self-vaccinated at GP surgery, school, or community clinic. An online booking facility is not available for this age category.