Table of Contents
Here is the GOLO Protein Brownies Recipe:
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the sugar and almond milk until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg one at a time, then stir in the protein powder and vanilla extract.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares and enjoying.
- You can add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts to the batter for a crunchy texture.
- You can also add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter for extra sweetness.
- If you want a richer brownie, you can use 1/4 cup of dark cocoa powder.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 10 grams
- Saturated fat: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 25 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Sugar: 15 grams
- Protein: 10 grams
- To make sure your brownies are cooked through, insert a toothpick into the center of the brownie. If it comes out clean, the brownies are done.
- Let the brownies cool completely before cutting them into squares. This will help them hold their shape.
- Store the brownies in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
#What Proteins Are Allowed on the GOLO Diet?
The GOLO diet is a metabolic weight loss plan that focuses on reducing insulin resistance. Protein is an important part of the GOLO diet because it helps to keep you feeling full and satisfied, and it can also help to build muscle.
Some of the proteins that are allowed on the GOLO diet include:
Lean meats: This includes chicken, turkey, fish, and shellfish.
Eggs: Eggs are a great source of protein and they are also a good source of choline, which is important for brain health.
Tofu: Tofu is a plant-based protein that is high in protein and low in calories.
Tempeh: Tempeh is another plant-based protein that is high in protein and low in calories.
Beans: Beans are a good source of protein and fiber, and they can help to keep you feeling full.
Nuts: Nuts are a good source of protein and healthy fats, and they can be a healthy snack or addition to a meal.
Seeds: Seeds are a good source of protein and fiber, and they can be a healthy snack or addition to a meal.
#Can You Eat Eggs on the GOLO Diet?
Yes, you can eat eggs on the GOLO diet. Eggs are a good source of protein and they are also a good source of choline, which is important for brain health.
The GOLO diet recommends that you eat 2-3 servings of protein per day. One serving of protein is equivalent to:
3 ounces of lean meat, poultry, or fish
1/2 cup of tofu or tempeh
1 cup of cooked beans
1/4 cup of nuts or seeds
So, you can easily fit eggs into your GOLO diet. Just be sure to choose eggs that are cooked without added fat, such as boiled, poached, or scrambled.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Here are Some FAQs About the GOLO Protein Brownies & It;s Recipe
What are GOLO Protein Brownies?
GOLO Protein Brownies are a healthier twist on the classic dessert, enriched with protein and fiber to create a satisfying treat that supports your wellness journey.
How do GOLO Protein Brownies align with weight loss goals?
GOLO Protein Brownies incorporate protein, fiber, and balanced ingredients, which can contribute to feelings of fullness and reduced cravings, aiding in weight management.
What’s the main source of protein in GOLO Protein Brownies?
GOLO Protein Brownies often use protein-rich ingredients like Greek yogurt, protein powder, or nut butters to enhance their nutritional profile.
Are GOLO Protein Brownies lower in calories than regular brownies?
Yes, GOLO Protein Brownies are typically lower in calories and refined sugars compared to traditional brownies, making them a smart choice for those focused on weight loss.
Can GOLO Protein Brownies be part of a balanced diet?
Absolutely! GOLO Protein Brownies can be included as a treat within a balanced diet, providing a source of protein and a hint of indulgence.
Is the recipe for GOLO Protein Brownies easy to follow?
Yes, making GOLO Protein Brownies is straightforward. The recipe often involves mixing protein-rich ingredients, sweeteners, and flavorings, then baking until set.
Are GOLO Protein Brownies suitable for special diets?
GOLO Protein Brownies can be adapted for various diets by using gluten-free flours, dairy-free alternatives, and vegan protein sources.
Do GOLO Protein Brownies contain added sugars?
GOLO Protein Brownies recipes often use natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup in moderation, avoiding excessive refined sugars.
Can I customize GOLO Protein Brownies with different add-ins?
Yes, customization is encouraged. Enhance GOLO Protein Brownies with ingredients like dark chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruits, or spices to add depth to the flavor.
Are GOLO Protein Brownies suitable for post-workout snacks?
GOLO Protein Brownies can be a convenient and tasty post-workout snack due to their protein content, which can aid in muscle recovery and refueling.