How to Unlock and Access Lost Ark Hall Of Silence Rewards?
Lost Ark Hall Of Silence Rewards – Lost Ark is a fairly new game as compared to other big brands. The game was launched back in December 2019, and it has not been more than 3 years and a few months. The game has already gained so much popularity in the gaming industry as they have a 7 rating on Steam and an 8 rating on IGN.
Today, we are not here to talk about its popularity or How popular the game is. We are here to talk about its rewards. As soon as you start playing the game, you will discover a ton of different rewards, which will increase with the progress in the game.
We will discuss everything regarding the Hall of Silence rewards, including how you can unlock and access those rewards.
The Hall of Silence in Lost Ark is also known as the Tier 2 Boss Rush. There are certain requirements to unlock and access the Hall of Silence in the game. Let’s start our discussion with that.
Table of Contents
How to Unlock and Access the Hall of Silence in Lost Ark?
As we have already discussed, there are certain requirements to Unlock and access the Hall of Silence in the Lost Ark game.
Those who follow and complete the below-given criteria can access the Hall of Silence rewards in Lost Ark games.
- First of all, every player should be above level 50. That is not the only criterion to unlock and access the rewards. There are several other criteria, and you should follow that as well.
- Every player must have a level of at least 802.
Players who meet the above requirements can move ahead and find all the rewards. The boss rush statue will be located in major cities. The players can keep an eye out for a massive glowing green Statue.
That massive glowing green statue will be your gateway to enter the world of the Hall of Silence.
Similar to several other activities in the game, every challenger-over player will require an entrance ticket to enter the hall of silence for each run.
One ticket will allow you to enter once. If you want to enter multiple times, you will have to get multiple tickets, if possible.
There are multiple ways to obtain an entrance ticket to the hall.
- First of all, you can trade Sylmael Bloodstones for Ticket Chests at Guild Vendors.
- You may also obtain these coveted tickets from chaos dungeons. You will have to use Aura of resonance and Defeat the second-floor boss.
Lastly, people who are playing with friends to defeat the boss rush mode should make sure they are getting entrance tickets for each individual entering the mode.
Having just one ticket is not a pass for everyone on your team. Each team member will require a specific entrance ticket.
What is the Hall of Silence Rewards?
The Hall of Silence in the game has tons of different rewards and experiences for each player. You won’t waste or invest your time in an activity without any exciting reward, especially in video games.
- First of all, you should make sure you are completing all 15 waves and emerging victorious.
- Time is an essential aspect of the hall of silence. There are 15 waves in the event, and every time, that timer will reset. You should make sure you are completing the wave within the given time to get the bonus.
Once you have understood the above-given conditions, you can move ahead and take a look at all the Lost Ark Hall of Silence Rewards.
All the below-given rewards are paired with a time bonus and the waves you complete. If you are not able to complete all 15 waves within the given time, you are not entitled to get all the rewards.
For example, if you completed just 7 waves within the given time, it will allow you to receive all the rewards till the 3rd section.
- Waves 1-3: Life Leap Stone x2; Time Bonus: Soul Leaf x1
- Waves 4-6: Hall of Silence Reward Chest I; Time Bonus: Soul Leaf x1
- Waves 7-10: Hall of Silence Reward Chest II; Time Bonus: Soul Leaf x1
- Waves 11-15: Hall of Silence Reward Chest III; Time Bonus: Eternity Essence x1
How to Win all Lost Ark Hall of Silence Rewards?
Several tips and tricks can help you win all the Lost Ark Hall of Silence Rewards. Make sure you are following all of the above-given tips and tricks to win these rewards.
- First of all, you should learn the complete gameplay. A lot of players do not learn the exact Hall of Silence gameplay, and the day ends up winning half or no Rewards at all.
- Time is a crucial aspect of that task. You should make sure you are completing your task within the given time and improving it with each wave.
- Build as many strategies as possible before you dive into the run. It’s also important to build your character within the game so that you will understand all of its tricks.
- Last 3, you should make sure you are completing all runs. A lot of new players do not complete all 15 waves, which can result in fewer rewards.
There are tons of different rewards you can win in the game. You need to work on your in-game character and build strategies. Your experience with your Indian character can help you wind greater Rewards throughout the whole game.
What is the best way to win all Lost Ark Hall Of Silence Rewards?
Keeping an eye on time is one of the best ways to win all Lost Ark Hall Of Silence Rewards. You can also build connections with your game character and some strategies. The combination of all these things can help you win all the rewards even on the first Try.
One thought on “How to Unlock and Access Lost Ark Hall Of Silence Rewards?”