Golo Supplement alone is not capable of helping you in your weight loss. You will also have to focus on what you are eating as you will have to maintain a calorie deficit diet till you are done with your weight loss journey.
The company has a long list of homemade recipes that can help you eat healthy food items with the lowest effort possible. Dieting is only hard when you don’t know what to eat to maintain your calorie deficit.
Keeping that in mind, today we are going to discuss the Golo banana breakfast bars. We will discuss every effect of these bars, including whether you should consume these bars when you are on a Weight Loss Diet.
We will also discuss its recipe ingredients and all the cooking directions so that you can make these banana bars at home without much effort.
Also Read: GOLO Recipes with Ground Beef
Table of Contents
What are the Ingredients of Golo Banana Breakfast Bars?
Every recipe in the world starts with a list of ingredients. A quick look at ingredients can help you understand how the dish is going to play a role in your daily diet.
Golo Is a professional company that focuses on weight loss and General fitness. Companies have only mentioned high-quality recipes that are going to help you maintain your calorie deficit and boost your weight loss journey.
- The below-given ingredients are for 6 servings.
Main Ingredients of Golo Banana Breakfast Bars
- One Cup of mashed bananas
- One large egg
- Half cup whole wheat flour
- Half cup oatmeal
- One teaspoon vanilla
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
These are the main ingredients of golo banana breakfast bars. The company does not recommend anyone to include any extra ingredients without taking a look at the nutritional value of those ingredients.
Whatever you do with these ingredients, it is going to reflect in your diet in terms of calories. The exact calorie coming from all the above-given ingredients is going to be around 1214 calories.
For a better understanding, Take a look at the below-given section of the nutritional information on these bars.
Also Read: What do You Eat on Golo Diet?
What is the Recipe for Golo Banana Breakfast Bars?
The recipe for good banana breakfast bars is very easy. The directions are very simple, and you simply have to read all these directions very carefully.
We highly recommend everyone read all the instructions at least twice before you start the preparation.
- First of all, you will have to Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- After that, you can grease an 8 by 8-inch baking pan with coconut oil. Make sure you are just spraying the coconut oil for greasing purposes.
- After that, you can take a large bowl and add Mashed bananas. Now, stir the Banana in baking Powder and Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Now, you have to mix all the ingredients and spread them in the prepared pan.
- After that, you can put them in the oven for 30 minutes. You can check by taking a look at the edges. If the edges are brown and the center is firm, the bars are good to go.
- Now, let them cool completely and cut them into 6 different bars.
Make sure you are following all the steps very carefully and not adding any ingredient without taking a look at the nutritional information of that ingredient.
Even though the company does not recommend anyone add more ingredients, you can always add ingredients like walnuts and nutmeg. If you are allergic to nuts, you should not add them under any circumstances.
Also Read: Can You Eat Bread on a Golo Diet?
What is the Nutritional Information of Golo Banana Breakfast Bars?
You should keep track of the nutritional information of whatever you eat during your weight loss journey. We need to maintain a calorie-deficit diet which is going to help us lose the body weight we want.
That is why healthcare experts recommend everyone keep track of whatever they eat and how much they eat.
That is why we are going to discuss the nutritional information Of Golo banana breakfast bars.
- One Cup of mashed bananas – 200 total calories
- One large egg – 72 total calories
- Half cup whole wheat flour – 200 total calories
- Half cup oatmeal – 150 total calories
- One teaspoon vanilla – negligible calories
- Half teaspoon sea salt – negligible calories
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar – 139 calories
- Half teaspoon baking soda – negligible calories
- ¼ cup of coconut oil – 480 calories
The total count of these calories is going to be around 1240 calories. We have not counted those negligible calories, as 2 or 4 calories are not going to make a huge difference.
At the same time, if you are using half a cup of coconut oil rather than ¼ cup, it is going to reflect in those calories as it will jump the calories from 480 to all the way 960 calories. You should make sure you are not eating more than recommended calories.
Also Read: Does Golo Raise Your Blood Pressure?
Macronutrients of Golo Banana Breakfast Bars
Let’s break those 1240 calories into macronutrients. Along with a calorie deficit, it’s also recommended to consume a balanced diet with good protein.
Golo banana breakfast bars are not made for protein, as the whole recipe focuses on consuming healthy fat and carbohydrates for the day.
- 135-gram crabs
- 20 grams of protein
- 54 grams of fat
The breakdown of macronutrients has been indicating that banana breakfast bars are for instant energy for the whole day.
If you want to increase your protein intake, you may also add half a scoop of whey protein. A half cup of isolated whey protein contains around 12 grams of raw protein. It will shoot the overall protein intake from 20 grams to all the way 32 grams with a negligible increase in overall calories.
Also Read: Can You Take Golo with High Blood Pressure?
What are the Important Cooking Directions for Banana Breakfast Bars?
Before you start the preparation, We highly recommend you take a look at all the below given important cooking directions for a good banana breakfast bar.
- The weight loss journey of golo supplement and diet requires you to eat in a calorie deficit, so you should be making sure you are not consuming more than recommended amount of calories.
- While cutting, you should make sure you are Cutting that in 6 equal bars.
- Kindly do not include any ingredient without taking a look at its overall calories and portion of protein.
- Once the bars are ready, you should make sure you are not placing them in indirect sunlight.
- Kindly try to consume those bars as early as possible. The shelf life of these bars depends on several factors.
- Before preparing, you should make sure you are not allergic to any ingredients used in the bars. If you are allergic to any ingredient, you should not consume the bars under any circumstances.
Also Read: What Is Golo And How Does It Work?
What are the Benefits of Eating Golo Banana Breakfast Bars?
There are several benefits of eating these Golo banana breakfast bars. You need to take a look at these benefits while preparing for your diet.
Every weight loss journey in the world requires you to eat a balanced and healthy diet. If you understand all these recipes by yourself, then you will be able to create your custom diet for weight loss.
- First of all, These bars are nutrient-dense. You can find all the important micro and macronutrients, including healthy fat, protein, and carbohydrates, in these bars.
- The bars are highly satisfying, and you won’t have cravings throughout the whole day.
- You can easily customize these bars by adjusting the number of ingredients or by adding new ingredients. You can include ingredients like walnuts which will increase its taste, command nutrients and overall calories.
- The bars are very easy to make as you don’t have to do anything other than just 5 minutes of preparation and 25 minutes of waiting.
Also Read: GOLO Reviews and Complaints
Can a person with dietary restrictions eat Golo banana breakfast bars?
Yes, an individual with dietary restrictions may also eat Golo banana bars. You just have to make sure that you are not allergic to any ingredients used in the bars. If you are not allergic to anything used in these bars, you are good to go and Eat them.
Are Golo Banana breakfast bars vegan?
No, Golo Banana breakfast bars are not vegan. It contains ingredients like eggs which do not fall in the vegan category. Golo has tons of different vegan recipes on its official website. You can opt for those recipes for a delicious breakfast.