GOLO Recipes with Ground Beef | Healthy Homemade Hamburger
Ground beef is a versatile ingredient that can be used in different recipes. Fitness experts, including the Golo diet, recommend everyone consume high-protein food items regularly to lose body weight.
Per 100 grams of ground beef contains 254 calories. It has an amazing 17 grams of protein and 2 milligrams of iron as well. Golo has different recipes with ground beef, and we are going to discuss one of those recipes.
Golo’s recipe with ground beef, named healthy homemade hamburger helper, is one of the most popular recipes on the platform.
The recipe is going to contain 6 servings, and as per the rules of the Golo diet, each serving will contain 2 protein-carbohydrate carbohydrates, one vegetable, and one fat.
Let’s take a quick look at the recipe, and we will conclude everything with the benefits and important instructions regarding the recipe.
Also Read: What is Comparable to Golo Release
Table of Contents
What are the Ingredients of Golo’s Recipes with Ground Beef?
The list of ingredients in any recipe can give you a quick look at the balance of macronutrients in the recipe. Everyone needs to maintain a calorie-deficit diet using different methods.
Dieting is one of the biggest aspects of maintaining a healthy calorie-deficit diet for weight loss. That’s why we are starting with the list of ingredients to give you a quick look, and you can also get all these ingredients for the recipe.
Don’t worry. Gola recipes with ground beef and healthy homemade hamburger helper recipes contain common ingredients which are available everywhere in the United States.
Also Read: Golo Banana Breakfast Bars
Common Ingredients for the Recipe
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- One cup diced onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- One-and-a-half pound ground beef
- One and a half the whole wheat rotini, uncooked
- Half a cup of cheddar cheese shredded off the block
- 2 cups of water
- One cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups of cherry tomatoes, quartered
The total calorie count is going to be around 2217 calories, and the above-given list of ingredients can make 6 servings.
Each serving of the hamburgers is going to be around 370 calories. You can eat one or more servings according to your diet plan end requirements. Kindly make sure you are not using more ingredients, as it might lead to a Higher calorie count.
Also Read: What do You Eat on Golo Diet?
What is the Recipe for a Healthy Homemade Hamburger with Ground Beef?
Golo is a professional dieting company that also has a step-by-step guide for each of its recipes. You can take a look at the step-by-step recipe for healthy homemade hamburgers with ground beef.
Make sure you have read all the instructions very carefully before you start the preparation. If you do not understand the steps, you should not start the recipe as you might waste your food.
- First of all, you will have to heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- After that, you can add ground beef, onion, and mushroom to the pan and Cook the meat until it is no longer pink.
- Now, you can drain the fat and add uncooked rotini.
- After that, you can add 2 cups of water and bring it to boiling temperature.
- Now, you can reduce the heat to sing for 20 minutes and leave the remaining water in the pan.
- Lastly, you can Add all the cheeses and sliced tomatoes.
- Stir until the cheese is melted and creamy.
Now, you can remove it from heat and divide it into 6 equal portions. Make sure you are dividing it in the right manner, or it might lead you to an equal portion.
Also Read: Can You Eat Bread on a Golo Diet?
Does Golo Raise Your Blood Pressure?
What is the Nutritional Information of a Healthy Homemade Hamburger with Ground Beef?
The nutritional information of any recipe is highly important during weight loss as well as muscle gain journey. You cannot gain lean muscle mass or lose body fat without taking a look at the nutritional information of each thing you are going to eat.
You need to consume a calorie deficit Balanced diet high in protein. Take a look at the below given nutritional information of a healthy homemade hamburger with ground beef by Golo.
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef, 97% lean: 825 calories
- 1 cup onion, diced: 64 calories
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced: 44 calories
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat rotini, uncooked: 630 calories
- 2 cups of water: 0 calories
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded off the block: 228 calories
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese: 336 calories
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered: 90 calories
The total count of above-even ingredients is going to be around 2200 calories. Each serving of her hamburger is going to be around 370 calories, and you should make sure you are cutting the dish into 6 equal pieces.
Any increase or decrease in the serving size is going to reflect in the calories, and you should make sure you have cut the addition into 6 equal pieces.
Macronutrients of Hamburger with Ground Beef
Along with the total number of calories, you should also Take a look at the macronutrients offered in the things you are going to consume
The total number of calories is one thing, but you should also maintain high levels of protein by the end of the day.
The total macronutrients of hamburger with ground beef:
- 200-gram protein
- 100-gram fat
- 194 grams carbs
Kindly note that it is the approximate value based on different brands and the type of ingredients available in the market. We highly recommend you take a look at the nutrition level of each ingredient before you put it into the dish.
Macronutrients of each serving of hamburger with ground beef:
- 35-gram protein
- 17-gram fat
- 32-gram carbohydrates
This is the approximate value of each serving cut into equal pieces. If you make any mistake while dividing the whole dish into 6 different pieces, the exact outcome is going to be different.
Also Read: Can You Take Golo with High Blood Pressure?
What Is Golo And How Does It Work?
Are There Any Important Cooking Directions for GOLO Recipes with Ground Beef?
There are several things you should keep in mind while cooking any golo recipe with ground beef.
- First of all, you should make sure you are choosing lean ground beef. You need to choose at least 90% lean meat to keep the dish healthier and receive all the benefits.
- Other than that, you should also use low-sodium chicken broth, which will help you reduce overall sodium consumption.
- You should also be very careful while dividing the dish into 6 different sections. Any unevenness might result in higher calories, which will break your calorie deficit.
- Kindly make sure you are eating the dish within 2 to 3 days. These types of dishes do not have a longer shelf life, and you need to eat them as early as possible.
Also Read: GOLO Reviews and Complaints
What are the Benefits of GOLO Recipes with Ground Beef?
There are several benefits of eating Golo recipes with ground beef. If you are not able to find any specific benefit you want from Golo recipes with ground beef korma, you may also opt for some other recipe as well.
Still, I will highly recommend you include healthy homemade hamburgers in your daily diet as it is very easy to prepare and rich in protein.
- First of all, all of the Golo recipes with ground beef are provided by the company itself. It means that you are not making any mistakes in your diet and you are on the right track.
- Secondly, Golo recipes with ground beef are high in protein. Ground beef is one of the richest sources of protein. The high levels of protein can help you boost your weight loss.
- All these recipes with ground beef are also rich in essential nutrients. Ground beef is a good source of many essential nutrients, including vitamin B12, iron, and zinc.
- It’s a versatile and satisfying recipe that will keep you full for a longer period. The recipe can also help you avoid your snacking problem.
These are some of the most important benefits that we believe are important for any weight loss journey. High levels of protein from ground beef are an important aspect, Which is easily available with healthy homemade hamburger helper recipes.
The company recommends everyone consume 97% lean beef, Which is very low in fat and high in protein and other Nutrients.
Are golo recipes with ground beef healthy for weight loss?
Yes, Golu recipes with ground beef are healthier, and they promote weight close. Golo recommends everyone consume lean 97% beef, which has more protein and less fat.
Can I store Golo recipes with ground beef for 7 days?
No, You should not consume any food item made 7 days before, as it might lead to different digestive problems. You should try to prepare food regularly as it is healthier.
5 thoughts on “GOLO Recipes with Ground Beef | Healthy Homemade Hamburger”